1. The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.
2. Before starting, we should check and confirm that there is no crack in the cutter, the bolt is fastened and the protective cover is reliable. Then we should turn the belt wheel with our hands, check the gear meshing clearance and adjust the cutter clearance.
3. After starting, the rebar cutting machine should be transported by air first. We can operate it after the transmission parts and bearings have been checked.
4. When the machine does not reach the normal speed, the material must not be cut. When cutting, the middle and lower parts of the cutter should be used, and the rebar should be quickly put into the edge of the blade. The operator should stand on the side of the fixed blade to press the rebar, so that the end of the rebar could be prevented from popping. It is strictly prohibited to use two hands to divide the two sides of the blade to hold the steel bar to feed.
5. It is not possible to cut the diameter and strength beyond the rebars and the red-hot bars which are specified in the nameplate. When cutting off multiple bars at the same time, the total sectional area should be within the prescribed limits.
6. When cutting low alloy steel, high hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should conform to the nameplate requirement.
7. When we are cutting off the short material, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150 mm, if the grip is less than 400 mm, the short head of the rebar should be pressed or fasten by the sleeve or fixture.
8. During operation, it is strictly prohibited to remove the broken ends and sundries near the cutter directly by hand. We can not stay at the site where there has no operators around the steel bar swings and the cutter.
9. When we find that the machine is running abnormally, and it appears abnormal noise or skew knife, it should be immediately stopped for maintenance.
10. After the operation, the power should be cut off, and the sundries between the cutting knives should be removed with the steel brush to clean and lubricate the whole machine.
11. Before the operation of the hydraulic transmission cutting machine, we should check and confirm that the hydraulic oil level and whether the rotation direction of the motor meet the requirements or not. After startup, it should be operated no-load, loosening the oil valve and drained the air in the hydraulic cylinder to cut the bar. After the machine is started, it should be operated with no load, we also should lose the oil valve and drained the air in the hydraulic cylinder to cut the bar.
12. Before using the manual hydraulic rebar cutting machine, the oil discharging valve should be tightened clockwise. After cutting, the oil discharging valve should be loosened counterclockwise immediately. During the operation, we should keep our hand steady to cut off, and wear the insulating gloves.
June 21, 2019Manufacture of wire cages 1. Material Requirements: rebar must have the certificate of qualified exit and quality assurance certificate. Rebar should be stacked separately according to specifications,...view
December 6, 2018Test Process of Wire Repeated Bending Test MachineWhen the wire bending machine is used for testing, the clamp jaws with the corresponding circular radius of the arc should first be selected, then the...view
November 29, 2021The application of steel bar bending machine is very extensive. It can be said that it is often used especially in the field of steel and construction. It has a lot of performance, good bending effect...view
March 31, 2020I. requirements:(1) the operator must hold the wire drawing machine operation qualification certificate, and it is strictly prohibited to operate the machine without the certificate.(2) the operator m...view
August 26, 2019It is well known that the wire straightener plays an important role in the building construction sites. Therefore, almost every building construction site now has a wire straightener, and some even ha...view
July 18, 20191. Firstly, using the right operation method, operating correctly or not will directly affect the quality of the equipment. Imagine if the correct operation of the gear is right, but the operator turn...view