1. The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.
2. Before starting, we should check and confirm that there is no crack in the cutter, the bolt is fastened and the protective cover is reliable. Then we should turn the belt wheel with our hands, check the gear meshing clearance and adjust the cutter clearance.
3. After starting, the rebar cutting machine should be transported by air first. We can operate it after the transmission parts and bearings have been checked.
4. When the machine does not reach the normal speed, the material must not be cut. When cutting, the middle and lower parts of the cutter should be used, and the rebar should be quickly put into the edge of the blade. The operator should stand on the side of the fixed blade to press the rebar, so that the end of the rebar could be prevented from popping. It is strictly prohibited to use two hands to divide the two sides of the blade to hold the steel bar to feed.
5. It is not possible to cut the diameter and strength beyond the rebars and the red-hot bars which are specified in the nameplate. When cutting off multiple bars at the same time, the total sectional area should be within the prescribed limits.
6. When cutting low alloy steel, high hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should conform to the nameplate requirement.
7. When we are cutting off the short material, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150 mm, if the grip is less than 400 mm, the short head of the rebar should be pressed or fasten by the sleeve or fixture.
8. During operation, it is strictly prohibited to remove the broken ends and sundries near the cutter directly by hand. We can not stay at the site where there has no operators around the steel bar swings and the cutter.
9. When we find that the machine is running abnormally, and it appears abnormal noise or skew knife, it should be immediately stopped for maintenance.
10. After the operation, the power should be cut off, and the sundries between the cutting knives should be removed with the steel brush to clean and lubricate the whole machine.
11. Before the operation of the hydraulic transmission cutting machine, we should check and confirm that the hydraulic oil level and whether the rotation direction of the motor meet the requirements or not. After startup, it should be operated no-load, loosening the oil valve and drained the air in the hydraulic cylinder to cut the bar. After the machine is started, it should be operated with no load, we also should lose the oil valve and drained the air in the hydraulic cylinder to cut the bar.
12. Before using the manual hydraulic rebar cutting machine, the oil discharging valve should be tightened clockwise. After cutting, the oil discharging valve should be loosened counterclockwise immediately. During the operation, we should keep our hand steady to cut off, and wear the insulating gloves.
October 16, 2018Rebar bending machine is as important as rebar bending machine. Rebar bending machine is specialized in producing steel mesh machine and is produced by wire mesh machinery factory. Steel mesh is made ...view
June 15, 2021Steel bar is one of the most frequently used auxiliary materials in the construction industry. In construction engineering, steel bars will inevitably be straightened, bent and cut off. At this time, ...view
September 1, 2021Generally speaking, customers tend to pay more attention to the price of machinery and equipment when they choose to buy a steel bar cutting machine, but I want to remind everyone that if you want to ...view