Procedure for Safe Operation of Wire Drawing Machine
(1) the operator must hold the wire drawing machine operation qualification certificate, and it is strictly prohibited to operate the machine without the certificate.
(2) the operator must carry out production processing operation in the designated equipment, and it is strictly prohibited for non local personnel to operate on the machine or operate in series.
(3) operators must be familiar with the basic technical parameters and performance indicators of the equipment.
(4) operators must be devoted to their duties, be conscientious and responsible, and master the operation, maintenance and maintenance of the equipment.
(5) operators must constantly summarize and learn to improve their own quality.
II. Safe operation:
(1) operators must wear gloves to work to prevent the workpiece from burning fingers and affecting product quality.
(2) before starting the machine, check the air supply of the equipment (5kg / cm2), whether the air supply pipeline leaks, and discharge the water in the air filter.
(3) install the drawing belt correctly (the arrow direction inside the drawing belt shall be the same as that on the drawing roller). Carefully check whether the upper and lower bearing seats and lifting lead screws are well lubricated, and start the machine only when it is confirmed that there is no one on the upper side of the discharge.
(4) after the equipment is started, check whether the belt swing is within the required range and whether there are other abnormal phenomena, otherwise adjust or shut down immediately.
(5) it is strictly prohibited to start the wire drawing machine and dust collecting fan at the same time, and the operator is strictly prohibited to leave the post after starting.
(6) it is strictly prohibited to directly place the workpiece on the conveyor belt for wire drawing without the support plate, or directly place the workpiece for wire drawing without the stop bar on the wooden support plate, so as to avoid damaging the conveyor belt and flying out of the workpiece which may hurt people.
(7) when two people work, the operator behind the equipment shall not face the wire drawing machine outlet, so as to avoid personal injury in case of workpiece flying out.
(8) the pressure adjustment of wire drawing machine shall be moderate. Generally, the indication of pressure gauge shall be between 35-75. It is forbidden to exceed the red line to avoid equipment or personal accident.
(9) it is strictly prohibited to adjust the air pressure of the equipment under normal operation condition, so as to avoid equipment and personal accidents caused by the out of control of the sand belt.
(10) in case of any abnormal phenomenon during the operation of the equipment, it is necessary to shut down and cut off the power immediately to avoid the fault expansion.
(11) when the equipment is under maintenance, the main power supply shall be turned off, and the operation shall be strictly prohibited on the signboard to avoid accidents.
(12) turn off the main power supply and compressed air when you leave work or there is long time standby of equipment to ensure the safety of the equipment.
III. operation requirements:
(1) before processing, drawings and technical data shall be read carefully to avoid batch scrap or waste.
(2) during the processing operation, the drawing direction, drawing surface and drawing belt shall be determined according to the technical requirements.
(3) wear gloves during the whole process of processing operation, pay attention to the surface protection of the workpiece, strictly prevent scratches, bruise the workpiece surface and cause waste.
(4) it is strictly prohibited to directly draw the workpiece without cleaning.
(5) finished workpieces shall be handled with care and packed in layers to avoid damage to the surface of workpieces.
(6) clean the waste recycling box in time to ensure the normal operation of the fan.
IV. equipment warranty:
The equipment shall be maintained and overhauled once a month (shut down for 4 hours).
1. Daily maintenance:
(1) keep the external of the equipment clean and sanitary, and check whether the air supply pipeline and quick connector are in good condition.
(2) lubricate the upper and lower bearing seats and lifting lead screws (grease gun).
(3) drain the water in the air filter.
(4) check the belt and adjust the balance.
2. Weekly maintenance:
(1) remove the sludge left by daily maintenance, and carry out lubrication maintenance according to the requirements of daily maintenance.
(2) check the conveyor belt and its tension (if the tension is too loose, please adjust it to a proper value).
(3) check the sand belt and its tension (if the tension is too loose, please adjust it to a proper level).
June 21, 2019Manufacture of wire cages 1. Material Requirements: rebar must have the certificate of qualified exit and quality assurance certificate. Rebar should be stacked separately according to specifications,...view
March 14, 20191. The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.view
August 20, 20181. Check the steel bar of cage welding machine specification, rank and quantity carefully before discharging, draw a list of ingredients, according to the ingredients list of the material to discharge after without errors.view
May 31, 2019The safety operation rules for wire cage welding machineWire cage welding machine and pipe pile rolling welder belong to large-scale mechanical equipment. In the daily operation process, we must opera...view
August 2, 2019Regulating steps of steel mesh welding machine and welding machine of mesh1.Close power switch to supply power for welding machine of mesh;2.Check if net platform is at the zero position, if it is, st...view