Daily maintenance of equipment is an important link to ensure the normal operation of equipment and prolong its service life, which can not be ignored. The main contents are as follows:
1. Keep the equipment clean. Daily clean off splashes, dirt and dust on the main drive wheel, electrode guide rod and welding electrode.
2. Check the lubrication of all moving parts, the variable-diameter slide electrode guide rod and variable-diameter lead screw must be lubricated daily.
3. Check the wear and tear of the electrode working surface every day, if it is found that the welding electrode groove is too deep or adhesion phenomenon is serious, it should be immediately repaired or replaced.
4. Check the tightening of the flange at both ends of the central shaft, the bearing seat of the variable diameter system and the fastening bolt of the limit wheel every day. If loose is found, fasten it immediately.
5. Check the water cooling system of wire cage welding machine every day to see if it is unobstructed and if there is any leakage. When the work is finished in winter, the residual cooling water in the pipeline must be blown daily to avoid damage to the equipment. When the cooling water flow is too large in summer, it will cause dew on the surface of the electrode plate and lead to insulation decline. At this time, dew should be removed and the cooling water should be adjusted. Quantity should be based on no dew condensation.
Regular maintenance and repair
Regular maintenance of wire cage welding machineshould be determined according to the operation and use of the equipment, such as workload and service use. Wire cage welding machine is a large equipment, and special attention should be paid to the abnormal vibration and noise of the equipment in operation. Find out the reason in time and check the tightening degree of the electrodes, especially the tightening of soft conductors and welding transformers, and check whether the heating of the soft electrodes is within the normal range (temperature is not higher than 120 degrees) If there is a high heating temperature such as 150 degrees, check whether the heating is due to long-term use, oxidation caused by the reduction of conductive area, or tightening faulty. And take appropriate measures after the equipment runs for a period of time, the chains and belts of everywhere will gradually become loose and should be tightened regularly. Every six months to replace the lubricant in the reducer. Regularly check that the safety limit is reliably conductive to avoid mechanical damage caused by moving parts exceeding the stroke.
May 16, 2019More and more building structures are used in the structure of the steel truss, especially the special type steel frame used in the stadium, exhibition hall and other large architectural structures, w...view
May 7, 20191. Structural characteristics and main technical requirementsThe lower interrogation platform is the largest active part connected to the main tower. It is mainly composed of hinge seat, main truss, t...view