Using Instruction of Large Wire Straightening and Cutting Machine
1. Adjust the straightening block. There are five straightening blocks in the general straightening cylinder of wire straightening and cutting machine.The first and fifth straightening blocks must be placed on the centerline, and the middle three can be off centerline. First, shift the steel bar by an offset of about 3 mm. If the reinforcing bar still has a slow bend after the straightening test is run, the offset can be gradually increased until it is straightened.
2. After cutting off the three or four steel bars, check whether the length is appropriate. If there is any deviation, adjust the limit switch or the length fixing plate until it is suitable.
3. A steel pipe with a length of about 1 m should be installed at the front of thewire straightening and cutting machinetoguide cylinder. The reinforcing bars to be straightened should pass through the steel pipe first, then penetrate into the guiding cylinder and the straightening cylinder to prevent the end of each reinforcing bar from popping out and causing hurt to people when the straightening is nearly completed.
4. Before the straightening block is fixed well and the protective cover is on well, the reinforcing bar shall not be inserted to prevent the straightening block from flying out to injure people after the machine is turned on.
5. Objects are not allowed to be stacked on the wire straightening and cutting machinetoprevent mechanical vibrating objects from falling into the body. The steel bar is loaded into the pressure roller, and the hand should keep at a certain distance from the roller . The roller can not be adjusted during the operation of the machine, and it is strictly forbidden to wear gloves for operation.
6. When the steel bar is adjusted to the end, the personnel must get away to keep the swinging from causing injury. Steel bars shorter than 2 m or larger than 9 mm in diameter should be straightened and processed at low speed.
April 7, 20191. When the stirrup bending machine and straightener are installed together, the centerline of the straightener must be found, and it should be in the same line with the bearing frame on the stirrup bending machine.view
July 6, 2019The wire mesh welding line is a kind of high strength and high efficiency building material for concrete reinforcement. It is a kind of steel mesh sheet which is welded together by resistance spot wel...view
September 28, 2018In normal life, we all know that no matter what, the professional one is always good, let alone a factory of large production. So as to the selection of the rebar bender and cutter machine, we should ...view