Matters Needing Attention for Operation of Wire Mesh Welding Line
1. Operators of thewire mesh welding linemachine shall not adjust the devices in the electric control cabinet at will, and shall not put tools, iron wires and other sundries into the electric control cabinet or put them on the top of the cabinet and rack.
2. The operator of the wire mesh welding line machine shall timely add lubricating oil to the parts and components of rolling friction such as bearing, sliding block, sliding way, sliding sleeve, sprocket, chain, gear and rack, and shall not run without oil. The filling of lubricating oil should be carried out after the stop. The part where lubricating oil must be added during operation shall not be touched by the lubricating device during operation, and drip mode can be adopted.
3. Operators of the machine should pay attention to watching, listening and listening at any time, and find accident and equipment hidden dangers in advance. When abnormal phenomena are found, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection and treatment.
4. When the operator of the wire mesh welding line machine leaves the grid machine for some reason, it must stop the machine and cut off power, and set the speed control controller to the minimum. When leaving for a long time, turn off the speed-regulating power switch and the main power switch, lock the electric control cabinet to avoid others' wrong operation, and make the upper and lower electrodes out of contact, and do not stay in the pressurized contact state.
5. After being used for a period of time, the upper and lower electrodes of the machine will be worn or electric erosion of varying degrees of trench. The degree of wear will be different due to different materials and wire diameters. When the upper and lower electrodes cannot be restored after long-term use, the electrodes (made of chromium, zirconium and copper) need to be replaced.
6. Operators of the machine shall not connect the welding power source to start operation without the warp and weft wires. Otherwise, there will be a large short circuit current between the upper and lower electrodes, which will cause damage to the upper and lower electrodes or the electric control system.
August 11, 2020Reinforced mesh, also known as welded steel mesh, is a kind of mesh that the longitudinal reinforcement and transverse reinforcement are arranged at a certain distance and form a right angle to each o...view
November 21, 2018Main Test Steps:1. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire to be calibrated and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.2. The radius of the clip is R...view
September 4, 2017Building a community of shared future for all humankind and building a new type of international relations based on cooperation and mutual benefit, the Belt and Road initiative, the right approach to ...view
June 18, 2019Processing technology of wire cages Technological process1. Construction lofting of bench formwork and mould.2. Steel inspection→ construction lofting and laying-off of reinforcement.3. Installation ...view