Characteristics and Advantages of Automatic CNC Stirrup Bending Machine
The computer numerical control automatic stirrup bending machine, through the whole intelligent high integrated control system, can automatically complete the steel straightening, length fixing, hoop bending, cutting and other processes, can bend the steel with the maximum diameter of 16 mm, can conduct continuous production, to produce various sizes and specs of square, rectangular, diamond, polygon and other shapes of stirrups which can totally meet the design requirements, and at the same time it has the straightening function and multi-purpose usage. Widely used in the construction industry, large steel processing plants and other fields.
Straightening system features:
● It consists of two sets of straightening wheels that can be automatically adjusted horizontally and vertically. Combined with 4 traction wheels, it is driven by imported servo motor to ensure the straightening of the steel bar to achieve the best precision.
● Bending and shearing mechanism: driven by imported servo motor, the bending arm can rotate and telescope at high speed, and the shearing mechanism can complete the shearing action at high speed to ensure the bending precision of the steel bar.
● Control system: It adopts foreign mature control system with high reliability, and the control system has fault identification and alarm function.
● Can design any shape of stirrups and contoured figures with up to 60 corners, can store hundreds and thousands of different product shapes, and has a graphics library for mass production of multiple varieties.
● It can continuously produce products of any shape without mechanical adjustment; it does not need to interrupt the processing when correcting the bending angle.
Compared with traditional crafts:
● The traditional processing technology of stirrups is generally realized by using a single machine to process the circular steel bars through modulation, cutting, bending and other processes separately step by step. The technology is relatively backward, which cannot meet the needs of modern construction progress, and a large amount of steel is wasted, a large space is occupied, a great number of labor is used, the productivity is low, the precision of stirrup size and shape is low.
● The numerical control stirrup bending machine adopts advanced computer numerical control to automatically complete the straightening, lengthening, bending and cutting of steel bars, and the efficiency is extremely high. It can replace 20-30 steel workers and is widely used in the field of steel bar processing.
April 7, 2022Steel bar cutting machines are designed to cut all types of round bars and fixed length bars. It is a typical steel bar cutting machine. There are generally two types of steel bar cutting machines on ...view
December 6, 2020The rebar stirrup bending machine is a kind of steel bar hoop equipment used in engineering. It has the advantages of simplified bending process, high working efficiency, being easy to use, neat bendi...view
June 24, 2019Production technology and quality requirements of wire cage1. The material and quality of rebar must be checked before welding wire cage by wire cage welding machine. Only after qualified, can wire ca...view
August 11, 2020Reinforced mesh, also known as welded steel mesh, is a kind of mesh that the longitudinal reinforcement and transverse reinforcement are arranged at a certain distance and form a right angle to each o...view
June 15, 2021Steel bar is one of the most frequently used auxiliary materials in the construction industry. In construction engineering, steel bars will inevitably be straightened, bent and cut off. At this time, ...view