How Does the Steel Bar Straightening Machine Straighten the Steel Bar?
The steel bar straightening machine is used to straighten the steel bars. Take a model with eight orthodontic wheels as an example. The four wheels in the middle are responsible for straightening, and the four wheels on both sides are steel walking wheels. The wheels on both sides can be adjusted to touch the steel bars. The four wheels in the middle of the steel bar straightening machine need to be pushed a little, and the arc should not be too large.
1. Preparations before using the steel bar straightening machine
(1) Determine the push-pull speed
Before starting the steel bar straightening machine, the push-pull speed should be determined according to the actual situation of the automatic steel bar straightening machine. At the same time, you need to ensure that the guide rod is installed at the right time and adjust it as needed. On this basis, you need to carefully analyze the reasons. First, you need to ensure that the steel bar straightening machine is properly processed in the strongest possible direction: the direction of the fixture and the bending mold. Check the pressure coefficient of the pressure block after piping and adjust it to a proper pressure.
2. Ensure that the core rod and pipe wall are lubricated
Ensure that the core rod diameter and the required grinding diameter are large enough, ensure that the core rod and the pipe wall are well lubricated, reduce the friction between the pipe rod and the anti-bending inner wall, and take appropriate measures. If it is necessary to avoid excessive vibration of the steel bar straightening machine, and set the wrinkles on the inner boundary of the arc waveform, corresponding measures should be taken. The position of the core rod should be adjusted forward to the appropriate support for core rod. If you need to increase the bending and straightening point after straightening, you need to add folds, wrinkles, and crease blocks to make it adjust the mold installation position of the automatic steel bar straightening machine and the pressure of pressure mold (wheel) to the appropriate position.
2. How does the steel bar straightening machine straighten the steel bar?
(1) Adjust the orthodontic block. A typical orthodontic cylinder has five orthodontic blocks. The first and fifth straight blocks must be placed on the centerline, and the middle three can be removed from the centerline. First, offset the steel bar by about 3 mm. After the trial adjustment, if the steel bar is still bending slowly, gradually increase the offset of the steel bar straightening machine until it becomes straight.
(2) After cutting 3 or 4 steel bars, you need to stop the machine to see if its length is appropriate. If there is any misalignment, you can adjust the limit switch or fixed-length plate until it fits.
(3) Install a steel bar about 1 meter in front of the guide pipe of the steel bar straightening machine. The straightened steel bars must first pass through the steel pipe, and then enter the conduit and straightening pipe, so as to avoid each wire reel from popping out and hurting people when the straightening is completed.
(4) Before fixing the straightening block, do not insert the steel rod before covering the protective cover, so as to prevent the straightening block from popping up and hurting people after the machine is turned on.
(5) No items should be stacked on the steel bar straightening machine to prevent objects from falling on the fuselage because of vibration of machine. The steel bar is loaded on the pressure roller, and the hand and the pressure roller must be kept at a certain distance. The pressure roller must not be adjusted when the machine is running, and it is strictly forbidden to operate with gloves.
(6) When the steel bar straightening machine adjusts the steel bar to the end, personnel should avoid the steel bar to avoid its shaking and hurting people. The straightening of steel bars with a diameter of less than 2m or greater than 9mm should be processed at a low speed.
September 25, 2018It is well known that rebar bender and cutter are designed to cut off all kinds of round steel, thread steel fixed-length cutting operation is a very typical rebar processing equipment. It is widely u...view
March 10, 20201. The rebar mesh welding machine must be used and managed by specially assigned person;2. The operator must be familiar with the structure, performance, operation and maintenance methods of the rebar...view
November 9, 2018The rebar cutting machine is mainly composed of motor, belt drive mechanism, flywheel, gear deceleration mechanism, rotary key mechanism, crankshaft slider and replaceable cutter. Now it is more and m...view
November 27, 20181. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.2. There are four vertical holes on the main pulling rod. The h...view