Specific Method of Application of Rebar Shearing Machine
Rebar cutter is a kind of tool used for rebar shearing. Generally, there are automatic rebar shearing machine and semi-automatic rebar shearing machine.
Operations of rebar shearing machine
(1) The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.
(2) Before starting, check and confirm that there is no crack in the cutter, the bolt is fastened and the protective cover is reliable. Then turn the belt wheel with your hands, check the gear meshing clearance and adjust the cutter clearance.
(3) After starting, it should transport nothing first. Check the transmission parts and bearings then have a normal operation on it.
(4) When the machine does not reach the normal speed, it cannot be used to cut. When cutting, the middle and lower parts of the cutter should be used, and rebar should be quickly put into the edge of the blade. Operators should stand on the side of the fixed blade to press rebar so that the end of rebar should be prevented from popping. It is strictly prohibited to use two hands to divide the two sides of the blade and hold rebar to feed materials.
(5) No rebar and red-hot rebar could be cut if their diameter and strength are more than the specified in the nameplate. When cutting off multiple rebars at a time, the total sectional area should be within the prescribed limits.
(6) When cutting low alloy steel, high hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should conform to the nameplate requirement.
(7) When the short material is cut off, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150 mm, if the grip is less than 400 mm, the short head of rebar should be pressed or fasten by the sleeve or fixture.
(8) During the operation of a rebar shearing machine, it is strictly prohibited to remove the broken ends and sundries near the cutter directly by hand. Non-operators should not stay around the swinging rebar and cutter.
(9) When it is found that the machine is running abnormal, abnormal noise occurs or knife skew, it should be immediately shut down for maintenance.
(10) After the operation, the power shall be cut off, and the sundries between the cutting knives should be removed with the steel brush to clean and lubricate the whole machine.
(11) Before the operation of the hydraulic belt-drive cutter, check and confirm that the hydraulic oil level and the rotation direction of the motor meet the requirements. After startup, it should be operated no-load, loosening the oil valve and drained the air in the hydraulic cylinder, then cut the bar.
(12) Before the use of manual hydraulic belt-drive cutter, the oil drain valve should be tightened clockwise. After cutting, the valve should be unscrewed counterclockwise. During the operation, the hand should be steady to hold rebar cutter, and the insulating gloves should be worn.
August 14, 2019The normal operation of mechanical equipment relies on the support of various parts. When there were problems occuring in some parts, the operation of the equipment will fail correspondingly.For the w...view
July 30, 20191. The operator of the platoon welding machine in the wire mesh welding line shall not touch any part of the body or any object near the gears, transmission grooves, sprockets, belts, chains, straight...view
December 6, 2020The rebar stirrup bending machine is a kind of steel bar hoop equipment used in engineering. It has the advantages of simplified bending process, high working efficiency, being easy to use, neat bendi...view
August 23, 2019Correct operation rules for wire straightener:(1) The equipment must be handled by a special-assigned person and he must be certified to work.(2) The operator is not allowed to leave the machine too f...view
October 19, 2018Diagnosis criterion for failure of rebar bending machine:1. Outside first, and then insideRebar bending machine is a large equipment with many parts. The repair personnel should check one by one from ...view