Specific Method of Application of Rebar Shearing Machine
Rebar cutter is a kind of tool used for rebar shearing. Generally, there are automatic rebar shearing machine and semi-automatic rebar shearing machine.
Operations of rebar shearing machine
(1) The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.
(2) Before starting, check and confirm that there is no crack in the cutter, the bolt is fastened and the protective cover is reliable. Then turn the belt wheel with your hands, check the gear meshing clearance and adjust the cutter clearance.
(3) After starting, it should transport nothing first. Check the transmission parts and bearings then have a normal operation on it.
(4) When the machine does not reach the normal speed, it cannot be used to cut. When cutting, the middle and lower parts of the cutter should be used, and rebar should be quickly put into the edge of the blade. Operators should stand on the side of the fixed blade to press rebar so that the end of rebar should be prevented from popping. It is strictly prohibited to use two hands to divide the two sides of the blade and hold rebar to feed materials.
(5) No rebar and red-hot rebar could be cut if their diameter and strength are more than the specified in the nameplate. When cutting off multiple rebars at a time, the total sectional area should be within the prescribed limits.
(6) When cutting low alloy steel, high hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should conform to the nameplate requirement.
(7) When the short material is cut off, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150 mm, if the grip is less than 400 mm, the short head of rebar should be pressed or fasten by the sleeve or fixture.
(8) During the operation of a rebar shearing machine, it is strictly prohibited to remove the broken ends and sundries near the cutter directly by hand. Non-operators should not stay around the swinging rebar and cutter.
(9) When it is found that the machine is running abnormal, abnormal noise occurs or knife skew, it should be immediately shut down for maintenance.
(10) After the operation, the power shall be cut off, and the sundries between the cutting knives should be removed with the steel brush to clean and lubricate the whole machine.
(11) Before the operation of the hydraulic belt-drive cutter, check and confirm that the hydraulic oil level and the rotation direction of the motor meet the requirements. After startup, it should be operated no-load, loosening the oil valve and drained the air in the hydraulic cylinder, then cut the bar.
(12) Before the use of manual hydraulic belt-drive cutter, the oil drain valve should be tightened clockwise. After cutting, the valve should be unscrewed counterclockwise. During the operation, the hand should be steady to hold rebar cutter, and the insulating gloves should be worn.
July 9, 2019We know how important the quality of the wire mesh is in the wire mesh welding line machine performance configuration, and brand price is next, and use value is the key. So how do you see the configur...view
August 26, 2019It is well known that the wire straightener plays an important role in the building construction sites. Therefore, almost every building construction site now has a wire straightener, and some even ha...view
March 3, 2020Rebar shear machine is a tool for cutting steel bars in construction engineering.Rebar shear machine is mainly divided into: full-automatic rebar shear machine and semi-automatic rebar shear machine. ...view
September 25, 2018It is well known that rebar bender and cutter are designed to cut off all kinds of round steel, thread steel fixed-length cutting operation is a very typical rebar processing equipment. It is widely u...view