Advantages of Stirrup Bending Machine Replacing Manual Operation
In previous construction projects, straightening, bending, cutting or forming rebars were all done manually. But with the development of science and technology, more and more steel processing machinery, which has high precision and high efficiency gradually replaced the manual.
Why can the stirrup bending machine replace manual operation? Let's start with the problem of manual steel processing.
1. Manual straightening of steel bars is slow. The labor intensity is large and the efficiency is low.
2. After the artificial straightening, the ends of each section of rebar must be cut off, and the parts cut off will become waste materials, resulting in the waste of materials.
3. In the process of manual straightening, the length of straightening is difficult to control. This will also lead to material waste when cutting material.
4. The construction space of artificial straightening is large and the length of alignment is about tens meters, which will be difficult to work in urban construction.
5. The bending precision of manual rebar is very low, and the size and angle of stirrups are not good enough to meet the needs of high-precision engineering.
6. It is dangerous to manually bend the rebar and make it form. It may cause harm to the human body.
August 14, 2019The normal operation of mechanical equipment relies on the support of various parts. When there were problems occuring in some parts, the operation of the equipment will fail correspondingly.For the w...view
May 7, 20191. Structural characteristics and main technical requirementsThe lower interrogation platform is the largest active part connected to the main tower. It is mainly composed of hinge seat, main truss, t...view
August 23, 2019Correct operation rules for wire straightener:(1) The equipment must be handled by a special-assigned person and he must be certified to work.(2) The operator is not allowed to leave the machine too f...view