Installation and Commissioning Process of Steel Bar Cutting Machines
There is no doubt that the steel bar cutting machine is an industrial equipment used to carry out fixed-length laser cutting production and processing of building steel bars in large and medium-sized engineering buildings. As a steel cutting machine manufacturer, we will introduce the process of the adjustment and installation of the steel cutting machine in detail below. We hope that customers can understand the role of the steel cutting machine in various steel processing procedures, improve work efficiency, and create greater economic benefits!
1. Before installation, check whether all the parts of the machine are complete and whether the placement position is reliable.
2. If the steel bar cutting machine is installed against a wall or in another building, leave a distance of about one meter for later maintenance.
3. A relatively wide area for raw materials and finished products should be reserved around the steel bar cutting machine.
4. The steel bar cutting machine must have an area reserved for convenient and sufficient space for stacking and transporting finished products.
5. When the steel bar cutting machine is installed, ensure that the feed is on a horizontal line during the cutting process. The blanking rack should be on the same centerline or about 5cm below the centerline. The blanking bearing frame should be close to the machine body and fixed with expansion bolts. In doing so, it will be safer without malfunctions during the operation.
Through the above introduction, everyone must be clearly aware of the debugging and installation of the steel bar cutting machine. Therefore, you can use it with ease in the future operation.
October 10, 2018When using rebar bending machine, there is a lot that needs your attention. Especially in the summer, when you buy rebar bending machine, we will also provide you with details, but many customers are ...view
September 23, 2020There are many kinds of rebar processing machinery, which can be divided into four categories according to the processing technology: strengthening, forming, welding and prestressing. 1. Rebar strengt...view