Correct Use of the Rebar Stirrup Bender Can Reduce the Operational Failure
1. The design of the rebar stirrup bender
The unique design of the horizontal straightening mechanism of the rebar stirrup bender can straighten each rebar individually. With the right use, rebar stirrup bender can not only improve the straightening effect in the horizontal direction, but also ensure that the two rebars are parallel so that the bending quality of the rebar can be ensured. The vertical straightening mechanism of rebar stirrups can straighten each rebar separately, so as to further ensure the straightening quality of the rebar. The rollers of the rebar stirrup bending machine are normally made of alloy steel with high hardness and good wear resistance, which can improve the service life. Moreover, the specially designed structure of the rebar stirrup bender can also easily cope with the straightening of ribbed steel bars, and straightening the ribbed steel bars without damaging the bars themselves.
2. The operation process and precautions of the rebar stirrup bender
(1) It is necessary to check whether the mechanical performance of the rebar stirrups is still good. The working table and the bending machine table should be kept level; and various mandrels and tools should be prepared.
(2) The mandrel, forming shaft, stopper shaft or variable block should be installed based on the diameter of processed rebar and the requirements of the bender. The diameter of the mandrel should be 2.5 times that of the rebar.
(3) The mandrel, block, and turnable should be free from damage and crack. The protective cover should be fastened and working reliably. The operation can be carried out only after the empty rebar stirrup bender is confimed as running normally.
(4) During operation, the rebar should first be sent to the feeding end of the rebar stirrup bender through the traction mechanism and then embedded in the pre-straightening mechanism. Then, the equipment can be operated. It is strictly prohibited to replace the mandrel, change the angle and adjust the speed during the operation. Also, please do not refuel or clean up iron filings during operation.
(5) When bending steel bars, it is strictly forbidden to process steel bars that exceed the diameter, number of bars and mechanical speed specified by the machine.
(6) When bending high-hardness or low-alloy rebars, the maximum limit diameter should be changed based on the mechanical nameplate, and the corresponding mandrel should be replaced.
(7) It is strictly prohibited to stand within the working radius of bending rebars, as well as on the side of the fuselage. The bending semi-finished products should be stacked neatly, and the hooks should not face upwards.
(8) The replacement of rebar size, bending pin or adjustment of bending and feeding speed must be implemented after the equipment is stopped.
(9) Please remember to clean the site after finishing the operation. Also, do not forget to maintain the machinery, cut power and lock the box.
December 6, 2018Test Process of Wire Repeated Bending Test MachineWhen the wire bending machine is used for testing, the clamp jaws with the corresponding circular radius of the arc should first be selected, then the...view
October 25, 2018Knowledge of small automatic rebar bending machine:1. The control system adopts high performance imported PLC and high-definition touchscreen, which is easy to operate and responsive.2. The mobile hos...view
September 1, 2019Common problems of wire straightening and cutting machine and corresponding solutions(1) There is a solution to the problem that the steel bars cannot be straightened.The processed steel bars are unth...view
April 14, 2022The steel bar cutting machine plays a very important role in the steel bar cutting process in construction projects. It has the technical advantages of saving time and effort, being strong and durable...view
August 11, 2020Reinforced mesh, also known as welded steel mesh, is a kind of mesh that the longitudinal reinforcement and transverse reinforcement are arranged at a certain distance and form a right angle to each o...view