Correct Use of the Rebar Stirrup Bender Can Reduce the Operational Failure
1. The design of the rebar stirrup bender
The unique design of the horizontal straightening mechanism of the rebar stirrup bender can straighten each rebar individually. With the right use, rebar stirrup bender can not only improve the straightening effect in the horizontal direction, but also ensure that the two rebars are parallel so that the bending quality of the rebar can be ensured. The vertical straightening mechanism of rebar stirrups can straighten each rebar separately, so as to further ensure the straightening quality of the rebar. The rollers of the rebar stirrup bending machine are normally made of alloy steel with high hardness and good wear resistance, which can improve the service life. Moreover, the specially designed structure of the rebar stirrup bender can also easily cope with the straightening of ribbed steel bars, and straightening the ribbed steel bars without damaging the bars themselves.
2. The operation process and precautions of the rebar stirrup bender
(1) It is necessary to check whether the mechanical performance of the rebar stirrups is still good. The working table and the bending machine table should be kept level; and various mandrels and tools should be prepared.
(2) The mandrel, forming shaft, stopper shaft or variable block should be installed based on the diameter of processed rebar and the requirements of the bender. The diameter of the mandrel should be 2.5 times that of the rebar.
(3) The mandrel, block, and turnable should be free from damage and crack. The protective cover should be fastened and working reliably. The operation can be carried out only after the empty rebar stirrup bender is confimed as running normally.
(4) During operation, the rebar should first be sent to the feeding end of the rebar stirrup bender through the traction mechanism and then embedded in the pre-straightening mechanism. Then, the equipment can be operated. It is strictly prohibited to replace the mandrel, change the angle and adjust the speed during the operation. Also, please do not refuel or clean up iron filings during operation.
(5) When bending steel bars, it is strictly forbidden to process steel bars that exceed the diameter, number of bars and mechanical speed specified by the machine.
(6) When bending high-hardness or low-alloy rebars, the maximum limit diameter should be changed based on the mechanical nameplate, and the corresponding mandrel should be replaced.
(7) It is strictly prohibited to stand within the working radius of bending rebars, as well as on the side of the fuselage. The bending semi-finished products should be stacked neatly, and the hooks should not face upwards.
(8) The replacement of rebar size, bending pin or adjustment of bending and feeding speed must be implemented after the equipment is stopped.
(9) Please remember to clean the site after finishing the operation. Also, do not forget to maintain the machinery, cut power and lock the box.
November 15, 2018(1) Positioning Welding1. To meet the requirements of installation accuracy and quality in accordance with the technical specifications of the drawings, position welding can be allowed.2. If the truss...view
March 22, 20211. The choice for manufacturers of the steel rebar bending machineCompetition exists in every industry, there are many different manufacturers producing and selling the same product. In this case, eve...view
October 13, 2018Rebar bending machine is one of the steel processing machinery. The working mechanism is a horizontal working disk that rotates on the vertical axis, and we should place the steel bar in the position ...view
April 8, 20211. The design of the rebar stirrup benderThe unique design of the horizontal straightening mechanism of the rebar stirrup bender can straighten each rebar individually. With the right use, rebar stirr...view