What Are the Precautions for Using the Wire Straightening and Cutting Machine?
The application of steel bar bending machine is very extensive. It can be said that it is often used especially in the field of steel and construction. It has a lot of performance, good bending effect and is not easy to wear. Now the automation level in the field of steel wire straightening and cutting machine is very high. The operation is simple, the safety is high, and many customers like to use it, which has promoted the development of the industry.
1. The steel wire straightening and cutting machine should be equipped with corresponding specifications of the mandrel, forming shaft and stop shaft according to the diameter and straightening radius of the processed steel bar. The diameter of the mandrel should be 2.5 times the diameter of the steel bar. The stop shaft shall have a bushing, and the diameter and strength of the stop shaft shall not be less than the diameter and strength of the steel bar being bent.
2. During operation, insert one end of the steel bar that needs to be straightened into the gap of the fixed pin of the turntable, and the other end is close to the fixed pin of the fuselage, and press it by hand. The fixing pins of the fuselage should be checked and confirmed to be placed on the side blocking the steel bars before it is activated.
3. During the operation, it is strictly forbidden to replace the shaft core, pin, change the angle and adjust, and do not clean and refuel.
4. It is strictly forbidden to straighten the steel bar that exceeds the diameter specified on the machine nameplate. Steel bars that are not straight must not be straightened on a steel wire straightening and cutting machine.
5. It is strictly forbidden to stand within the working radius of straightening steel bars and on the side of the fuselage without fixed pins.
6. When the turntable is reversed, the work should be carried out after it stops steadily.
7. After the operation, remove the rust and debris in the turntable and the inserted seat hole in time.
July 30, 20191. The operator of the platoon welding machine in the wire mesh welding line shall not touch any part of the body or any object near the gears, transmission grooves, sprockets, belts, chains, straight...view
May 13, 2021In recent years, with the continuous development of processing machinery industry, steel bar cutting, bending, straightening and other steel bar processing machinery have significantly improved the pe...view
August 11, 2020Reinforced mesh, also known as welded steel mesh, is a kind of mesh that the longitudinal reinforcement and transverse reinforcement are arranged at a certain distance and form a right angle to each o...view