Safety Measures To Be Taken When Handling The Wire straightening And Cutting Machine
Safety measures to be taken when handling the wire straightening and cutting machine
(1) When handling the wire straightening and cutting machine and installing the bearing frame, the center line of the bearing frame groove should be aligned with the guiding tube, and the center line of the straightening tube and the lower cutting hole.
(2) After installation, check the electrical system and other components for damage, whether the machine connection parts are firm and reliable, and whether each transmission part is flexible. After confirming that every part is normal, the test run can be performed. The bearing temperature should be checked during the test run to see if the workpiece such as the hammerhead, cutter and shear gear is in normal condition. Only after confirmed that there is no abnormal condition can the material be fed, the straightening test is run and the wire is cut off.
(3) Select the appropriate straightening block, the traction sheave groove, and the transmission speed according to the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened. And the diameter of the straightening block should be 2mm~5mm larger than the diameter of the reinforcing bar, and the width of the traction sheave groove should be consistent with the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened.
(4) Care must be taken to adjust the straightening block. In the straightening tube, there are generally five straightening blocks. The first and fifth straightening blocks must be placed on the centerline, and the middle three can be off centerline. First, shift the steel bar by an offset of about 3 mm. If the reinforcing bar still has a slow bend after the straightening test is run, the offset can be gradually increased until it is straightened.
(5) A steel pipe with a length of about 1 m should be installed at the front of the guide cylinder. The reinforcing bars to be straightened should pass through the steel pipe first, then penetrate into the guiding cylinder and the straightening cylinder to prevent the end of each reinforcing bar from popping out and causing hurt to people when the straightening is nearly completed.
(6) Before the straightening block is fixed well and the protective cover is on well, the reinforcing bar shall not be inserted to prevent the straightening block from flying out to injure people after the machine is turned on.
October 19, 2018Diagnosis criterion for failure of rebar bending machine:1. Outside first, and then insideRebar bending machine is a large equipment with many parts. The repair personnel should check one by one from ...view
August 11, 2019Wire Straightener.The wire straightener is structured by the high-speed rotor rotation to adjust the angle of the straight wire mold to achieve the straightening effect, and then the wire is twisted f...view
November 8, 20201. Different degrees of automationThe rebar cage welder is largely automated where all the work can be finished. The rebar winding machine requires workers to make stiffening rings in advance, and mak...view
June 21, 2019Manufacture of wire cages 1. Material Requirements: rebar must have the certificate of qualified exit and quality assurance certificate. Rebar should be stacked separately according to specifications,...view
December 20, 2020Nowadays, most of the building construction is reinforced concrete structure where steel processing is common work. The steel bar straightening machine is one of the commonly used machinery in steel p...view