Safety Measures To Be Taken When Handling The Wire straightening And Cutting Machine
Safety measures to be taken when handling the wire straightening and cutting machine
(1) When handling the wire straightening and cutting machineand installing the bearing frame, the center line of the bearing frame groove should be aligned with the guiding tube, and the center line of the straightening tube and the lower cutting hole.
(2) After installation, check the electrical system and other components for damage, whether the machine connection parts are firm and reliable, and whether each transmission part is flexible. After confirming that every part is normal, the test run can be performed. The bearing temperature should be checked during the test run to see if the workpiece such as the hammerhead, cutter and shear gear is in normal condition. Only after confirmed that there is no abnormal condition can the material be fed, the straightening test is run and the wire is cut off.
(3) Select the appropriate straightening block, the traction sheave groove, and the transmission speed according to the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened. And the diameter of the straightening block should be 2mm~5mm larger than the diameter of the reinforcing bar, and the width of the traction sheave groove should be consistent with the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened.
(4) Care must be taken to adjust the straightening block. In the straightening tube, there are generally five straightening blocks. The first and fifth straightening blocks must be placed on the centerline, and the middle three can be off centerline. First, shift the steel bar by an offset of about 3 mm. If the reinforcing bar still has a slow bend after the straightening test is run, the offset can be gradually increased until it is straightened.
(5) A steel pipe with a length of about 1 m should be installed at the front of the guide cylinder. The reinforcing bars to be straightened should pass through the steel pipe first, then penetrate into the guiding cylinder and the straightening cylinder to prevent the end of each reinforcing bar from popping out and causing hurt to people when the straightening is nearly completed.
(6) Before the straightening block is fixed well and the protective cover is on well, the reinforcing bar shall not be inserted to prevent the straightening block from flying out to injure people after the machine is turned on.
August 6, 2018Safety measures to be taken when handling the wire straightening and cutting machine(1) When handling the wire straightening and cutting machine and installing the bearing frame, the center line of th...view
October 13, 2018Rebar bending machine is one of the steel processing machinery. The working mechanism is a horizontal working disk that rotates on the vertical axis, and we should place the steel bar in the position ...view
April 13, 2019The steel bar bending machine equipment that has been sealed for a period of time should be maintained once before operation. During the maintanance, the whole machine should be inspected, cleaned, go...view
September 28, 2018In normal life, we all know that no matter what, the professional one is always good, let alone a factory of large production. So as to the selection of the rebar bender and cutter machine, we should ...view
March 23, 2019The rebar cutting machine is a steel processing equipment, mainly used to cut the rebar material, so as to get the steel that can be used. In general, the steel is produced in a unified standard, thes...view
September 16, 2018The reason for the trip of a rebar bender and cutter. Why does trip occur in the use of rebar bender? Now let's learn about the causes of the trip. There are generally two situations.Situation 1:The p...view