Precautions for Operating the Standard Wire Bending Machine
1. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.
2. There are four vertical holes on the main pulling rod. The hole position you need can be obtained by adjusting the direction of the pull rod.
3. The radius of the clip is r, the distance from the top of the clip to the ground of the pulling rod is b and the hole of the pulling rodφ. The radius of the circular arc is printed on the upper part of each clip for selection.
4. Press the upper grip down by hand and stop it after the upper grip almost moved down 15--25mm, then turn the main clip handle to clamp the lower end of the wire and bend it.
5. The wire bending machine bents 90 degrees to the right from the starting position of the return. The sample returns to the starting position for the first time and then bends 90 degrees to the left. Then the sample returns to the starting position for the second time. After the sample is broken, the final bending is not counted.
6. After long-term use, the clip should be replaced if there is a pressure mark on the arc surface of the clip.
7. After use, it should be cleaned and coated with anti-rust oil to prevent rust.
8. As the starting state of the test, the rocker arm is in the vertical position. It will first penetrate into the top, and the upper clamping part of the wire is clamped by rotating the upper chuck handle to test the performance of the wire bending machine.
9. During the bending test, uniform speed should be used (about 1 times/sec).
10. Oil cup and its relative lubricated place should be frequently rubbed and kept lubricated.
October 4, 2020Several parts like welding specifications, equipment construction and major configuration and other aspects should be considered.Welding specification: wire diameter is generally 5-12 mm, 3-6mm, 2-4mm...view
February 22, 2021The bar cutting machine is designed to cut all kinds of round rebar and deformed rebar to a fixed length. It is a typical rebar cutting processing equipment. Generally, there are two types of automati...view
November 12, 2018In many engineering fields such as construction, bridges, fire protection, steel, etc., there is a working procedure called steel prestressing. The traditional method is to cut the steel wire by manpo...view