What Are the Principles to Be Followed when Installing the Rebar Mesh Welding Machine and Steel Form
The following principles shall be followed during the installation of rebar mesh welding machine:
1. The rebar mesh welding machine must be placed stably in a well ventilated and dry place, and it is not allowed to be close to the dangerous environment of high heat, flammability and explosion.
2. The steel formwork rebar mesh welding machine shall be protected from collision or severe vibration (especially arc welding rectifier). The rebar mesh welding machine used outdoors must be protected from rain and snow.
3. The steel formwork rebar mesh welding machine must have a special independent power switch, and its capacity shall meet the requirements. When the welding machine is overloaded, it shall be able to cut off the power automatically. It is forbidden to share one power switch for multiple welding machines.
4. The power control device shall be installed near the welding machine where it is convenient for manual operation, and there shall be a safe passage around.
5. The length of the primary power line of the rebar mesh welding machine should not exceed 2-3m in general. When a long power line is needed for a temporary task, it shall be separated and arranged along the wall or column with porcelain bottle, and its height must be more than 2.5jn from the ground, and it is not allowed to drag the power line on the ground.
6.The live part of the rebar mesh welding machine shall be equipped with intact protection (isolation) device. The exposed terminal of the rebar welding machine must be equipped with a welding machine connected by a protective plug and socket. The terminal of the pin hole shall be isolated by an insulating partition and installed in the plane of the insulating board.
7. The shell of the steel formwork welding machine must be grounded, and the grounding device must always be well connected. It is forbidden to use flammable and explosive gas pipes such as oxygen pipes and acetylene pipes as the natural grounding electrodes of the grounding device, so as to prevent sparks from detonating due to the effect of resistance heat or arc striking current.
8. When the steel formwork welding machine is connected to the power grid, the voltage of the two must be the same.
9. After the arc welding generator is connected to the power grid, start the test run first, and observe whether the rotation direction of the commutator is consistent with that specified on the welding machine. If it is the opposite, replace the position of any two phases in the three-phase power line.
10. the wiring and installation of the welding machine shall be in the charge of a special electrician, and the welder shall not do it just by himself.
January 4, 2022The moving parts of the steel wire straightening machine (tool holder, worktable, etc.) move along the guide rails of the bed, pillars, beams and other basic parts. The function of the guide rail is t...view
September 16, 2020Rebar processing machinery is to process the wire rod steel and straight rebar into the length size, bending shape or installation components required for the installation and construction of reinforc...view
June 27, 2019There are more than 40 kinds of metal welding methods of wire cage welding machine, which can be mainly divided into three categories: fusion welding, pressure welding and brazing.Fusion welding is th...view
March 10, 20201. The rebar mesh welding machine must be used and managed by specially assigned person;2. The operator must be familiar with the structure, performance, operation and maintenance methods of the rebar...view
March 14, 20191. The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.view