What Are the Principles to Be Followed when Installing the Rebar Mesh Welding Machine and Steel Form
The following principles shall be followed during the installation of rebar mesh welding machine:
1. The rebar mesh welding machine must be placed stably in a well ventilated and dry place, and it is not allowed to be close to the dangerous environment of high heat, flammability and explosion.
2. The steel formwork rebar mesh welding machine shall be protected from collision or severe vibration (especially arc welding rectifier). The rebar mesh welding machine used outdoors must be protected from rain and snow.
3. The steel formwork rebar mesh welding machine must have a special independent power switch, and its capacity shall meet the requirements. When the welding machine is overloaded, it shall be able to cut off the power automatically. It is forbidden to share one power switch for multiple welding machines.
4. The power control device shall be installed near the welding machine where it is convenient for manual operation, and there shall be a safe passage around.
5. The length of the primary power line of the rebar mesh welding machine should not exceed 2-3m in general. When a long power line is needed for a temporary task, it shall be separated and arranged along the wall or column with porcelain bottle, and its height must be more than 2.5jn from the ground, and it is not allowed to drag the power line on the ground.
6.The live part of the rebar mesh welding machine shall be equipped with intact protection (isolation) device. The exposed terminal of the rebar welding machine must be equipped with a welding machine connected by a protective plug and socket. The terminal of the pin hole shall be isolated by an insulating partition and installed in the plane of the insulating board.
7. The shell of the steel formwork welding machine must be grounded, and the grounding device must always be well connected. It is forbidden to use flammable and explosive gas pipes such as oxygen pipes and acetylene pipes as the natural grounding electrodes of the grounding device, so as to prevent sparks from detonating due to the effect of resistance heat or arc striking current.
8. When the steel formwork welding machine is connected to the power grid, the voltage of the two must be the same.
9. After the arc welding generator is connected to the power grid, start the test run first, and observe whether the rotation direction of the commutator is consistent with that specified on the welding machine. If it is the opposite, replace the position of any two phases in the three-phase power line.
10. the wiring and installation of the welding machine shall be in the charge of a special electrician, and the welder shall not do it just by himself.
December 20, 2020Nowadays, most of the building construction is reinforced concrete structure where steel processing is common work. The steel bar straightening machine is one of the commonly used machinery in steel p...view
January 25, 2022The rebar stirrup bending machine is mainly for bending steel bars to meet the work requirements. There are many types of rebar stirrup bending machines on the market, with different brands, different...view
July 15, 2019Common fault treatment of wire mesh welding line machine:Screen black screen: first check whether there is power supply, power fuse, and whether the circuit between the screen and the main circuit boa...view
November 22, 2021With the development of industry and society, there are more and more applications of machines. It not only improves work efficiency, but also reduces a lot of production costs. The steel reinforcemen...view
June 3, 2019First, the four requirements for the maintenance of wire bending machine1. Neat: tools, workpieces, and accessories are placed neatly; safety protection devices are all in readiness; line piping is co...view