1. The rebar mesh welding machine must be placed stably in a well ventilated and dry place, and it is not allowed to be close to the dangerous environment of high heat, flammability and explosion.
2. The steel formwork rebar mesh welding machine shall be protected from collision or severe vibration (especially arc welding rectifier). The rebar mesh welding machine used outdoors must be protected from rain and snow.
3. The steel formwork rebar mesh welding machine must have a special independent power switch, and its capacity shall meet the requirements. When the welding machine is overloaded, it shall be able to cut off the power automatically. It is forbidden to share one power switch for multiple welding machines.
4. The power control device shall be installed near the welding machine where it is convenient for manual operation, and there shall be a safe passage around.
5. The length of the primary power line of the rebar mesh welding machine should not exceed 2-3m in general. When a long power line is needed for a temporary task, it shall be separated and arranged along the wall or column with porcelain bottle, and its height must be more than 2.5jn from the ground, and it is not allowed to drag the power line on the ground.
6.The live part of the rebar mesh welding machine shall be equipped with intact protection (isolation) device. The exposed terminal of the welding machine must be equipped with a welding machine connected by a protective plug and socket. The terminal of the pin hole shall be isolated by an insulating partition and installed in the plane of the insulating board.
7. The shell of the steel formwork welding machine must be grounded, and the grounding device must always be well connected. It is forbidden to use flammable and explosive gas pipes such as oxygen pipes and acetylene pipes as the natural grounding electrodes of the grounding device, so as to prevent sparks from detonating due to the effect of resistance heat or arc striking current.
8. When the steel formwork welding machine is connected to the power grid, the voltage of the two must be the same.
9. After the arc welding generator is connected to the power grid, start the test run first, and observe whether the rotation direction of the commutator is consistent with that specified on the welding machine. If it is the opposite, replace the position of any two phases in the three-phase power line.
10. the wiring and installation of the welding machine shall be in the charge of a special electrician, and the welder shall not do it just by himself.
August 14, 2018After a long period of painstaking exploration and research, China has developed an independent intellectual property right product. The first company in China to produce a reinforcing cage welder is ...view
July 3, 2019Performance and features of the wire mesh welding line: adopting power electronic synchronous control technology, the welding time and separate control welding are all composed of digital integrated c...view
August 20, 2019The wire straightener is a maintenance machine for constructing steel bars of steel scaffolding. It is mainly used for straightening and correcting scaffolding steel bars and other pipes which are tor...view
September 16, 2018The reason for the trip of a rebar bender and cutter. Why does trip occur in the use of rebar bender? Now let's learn about the causes of the trip. There are generally two situations.Situation 1:The p...view
May 19, 2019The steel truss branch pipe is usually welded by a single arc welding and double sided forming method. This welding method inevitably brings the weld in the tube inner wall concave, or in the weld roo...view
August 29, 2018Manufacture of wire cages1. Before welding rebar, we must first imitate the lap welding test of the reinforcement lap joint. It can be formally welded after passing the quality testing, and cage welde...view