The Safe Operation Rules of the Stirrups Bending Machine and Major Factors Causing Wear
1. The safe operation regulations of the stirrups bending machine
The good performance of the stirrup bending machine has already been unanimously recognized in the market. It has high working efficiency, which greatly reduces production costs and improves production efficiency. The stirrup bending machine occupies an important position in the stirrup industry. Therefore, what safety operations should be paid attention to when operating the stirrup bending machine?
(1) We should strictly abide by the operating procedures in order to ensure work efficiency and safety, as well as avoid unnecessary trouble caused by improper operation. Before starting, it is necessary to ensure that the components of the stirrup bending machine are in the normal working range to reduce the occurrence of failures.
(2) It is forbidden to put your hands or other parts of the body into the stirrups bending machine during the operation. When bending over-sized stirrups, professional staff should hold them, and it is strictly prohibited to drag it so as not to affect the normal processing effect.
(3) When using the stirrups bending machine, it is strictly prohibited to adjust the speed and replace the mandrel, forming-shaft, etc. Components should be replaced after the power supply is cut off at the end of production so as to ensure safety. The stirrups bending machine should be cleaned and maintained after the production in time to improve work efficiency.
2. The major factors that cause the wear of the stirrups bending machine
The internal components of the stirrups bending machine will have a certain degree of wear after a period of use. If it is not maintained in time, the service life of the equipment will then be greatly reduced, and the work process will also be affected. However, if it can be well protected regularly, this phenomenon will be reduced.
(1) In practical applications, many people involved in the operation of the steel stirrups bending machine actually do not understand the operating procedures and mechanical performance of the machine. Therefore, the operation is likely to be delayed during operating, which results in the damage of the stirrup bending machine.
(2) It is significant to be clear about the maximum load of the mechanical equipment so as to prevent the machinery from being damaged due to excessive load during use.
(3) The load of the stirrups bending machine must be uniform so that the machine can work and change under a relatively stable load.
September 25, 2018It is well known that rebar bender and cutter are designed to cut off all kinds of round steel, thread steel fixed-length cutting operation is a very typical rebar processing equipment. It is widely u...view
January 25, 2021After a period of use, the internal parts of the steel rebar bending machine will show a certain degree of wear. If it is not maintained in time, the service life of the equipment will be reduced, and...view
December 20, 2020Nowadays, most of the building construction is reinforced concrete structure where steel processing is common work. The steel bar straightening machine is one of the commonly used machinery in steel p...view