Causes and Solutions of Failures That Can Be Checked by the Wire Straightener and Cutter
The competition in the rebar processing machinery industry is becoming more and more fierce. Many rebar processing machinery manufacturers continue to improve and upgrade their equipment. The wire straightener and cutter is an indispensable mechanical equipment in the rebar processing. It is inevitable that some products will suffer from some faults during use. In order not to affect the normal progress of the project, some minor faults can be checked and repaired by themselves.
1. After the wire is straightened and cut, the surface is scratched:
(1) First check whether there are scars on the surface of the wire itself. If there are scars, first solve the problem of wire surface quality.
(2) Whether there are burrs, sharp angles and other scratches at the wire inlet of the straightener
(3) Whether the edges of rollers, crimping grooves, and wire outlets are smooth and clean, with or without burrs and sharp angles.
(4) Whether the straightening wheel and crimping groove are smooth and clean, with or without burrs and sharp angles.
2. The wire straightener and cutter cannot straighten and cut off things:
(1) Whether the rebar and the cutter are on the same plane or on the same straight line.
(2) Whether the positions of the wire inlet, straightening roller, cutter and the conveying end of wire rod rebar are in the same straight line.
(3) Whether the rollers are pressed too tightly, resulting in inaccurate dimensional accuracy.
(4) Whether the cutter fits reasonably tightly.
3. Uneven incision and burrs:
If it is cut by a cutter:
(1) Knife and lower knife to remove sharp corners and burrs.
(2) The distance between the upper knife and the lower knife must be close.
If it is cut by the flying shear
(1) The left and right cutting blades of the flying shear remove sharp angles and burrs.
(2) Whether the left and right flying shears are running the same.
4. Machine noise of the wire straightener and cutter:
(2) Check whether the fixing screws at both ends of the main spindle are tightened.
(3) Whether the protective cover of the machine body is damaged.
(4) Whether the belt pulley and sprocket shaft are damaged.
If you want to know more about it, please contact us. TJK MACHINERY (TIANJIN) CO.,LTD is an enterprise that sells rebar cutting machines, rebar bending machines, wire drawing machines, straightening machines, rebar cage welding machines, truss welding machines, mesh welding machines and other rebar processing equipment. Years of production experience will bring you the best rebar processing machinery products and high-quality services. You can rest assured to use our products.
February 22, 2021The bar cutting machine is designed to cut all kinds of round rebar and deformed rebar to a fixed length. It is a typical rebar cutting processing equipment. Generally, there are two types of automati...view
November 21, 2018Main Test Steps:1. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire to be calibrated and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.2. The radius of the clip is R...view
November 15, 2020Despite the 2020 outbreak, which delayed many projects and led to a shortage of equipment, the TJK fighters are raised up in face of challenges, successfully delivering multiple sets of equipment to c...view
May 16, 2019More and more building structures are used in the structure of the steel truss, especially the special type steel frame used in the stadium, exhibition hall and other large architectural structures, w...view