Causes and Solutions of Failures That Can Be Checked by the Wire Straightener and Cutter
The competition in the rebar processing machinery industry is becoming more and more fierce. Many rebar processing machinery manufacturers continue to improve and upgrade their equipment. The wire straightener and cutter is an indispensable mechanical equipment in the rebar processing. It is inevitable that some products will suffer from some faults during use. In order not to affect the normal progress of the project, some minor faults can be checked and repaired by themselves.
1. After the wire is straightened and cut, the surface is scratched:
(1) First check whether there are scars on the surface of the wire itself. If there are scars, first solve the problem of wire surface quality.
(2) Whether there are burrs, sharp angles and other scratches at the wire inlet of the straightener
(3) Whether the edges of rollers, crimping grooves, and wire outlets are smooth and clean, with or without burrs and sharp angles.
(4) Whether the straightening wheel and crimping groove are smooth and clean, with or without burrs and sharp angles.
2. The wire straightener and cutter cannot straighten and cut off things:
(1) Whether the rebar and the cutter are on the same plane or on the same straight line.
(2) Whether the positions of the wire inlet, straightening roller, cutter and the conveying end of wire rod rebar are in the same straight line.
(3) Whether the rollers are pressed too tightly, resulting in inaccurate dimensional accuracy.
(4) Whether the cutter fits reasonably tightly.
3. Uneven incision and burrs:
If it is cut by a cutter:
(1) Knife and lower knife to remove sharp corners and burrs.
(2) The distance between the upper knife and the lower knife must be close.
If it is cut by the flying shear
(1) The left and right cutting blades of the flying shear remove sharp angles and burrs.
(2) Whether the left and right flying shears are running the same.
4. Machine noise of the wire straightener and cutter:
(2) Check whether the fixing screws at both ends of the main spindle are tightened.
(3) Whether the protective cover of the machine body is damaged.
(4) Whether the belt pulley and sprocket shaft are damaged.
If you want to know more about it, please contact us. TJK MACHINERY (TIANJIN) CO.,LTD is an enterprise that sells rebar cutting machines, rebar bending machines, wire drawing machines, straightening machines, rebar cage welding machines, truss welding machines, mesh welding machines and other rebar processing equipment. Years of production experience will bring you the best rebar processing machinery products and high-quality services. You can rest assured to use our products.
July 6, 2019The wire mesh welding line is a kind of high strength and high efficiency building material for concrete reinforcement. It is a kind of steel mesh sheet which is welded together by resistance spot wel...view
October 19, 2018Diagnosis criterion for failure of rebar bending machine:1. Outside first, and then insideRebar bending machine is a large equipment with many parts. The repair personnel should check one by one from ...view
March 14, 20191. The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.view
January 25, 2021After a period of use, the internal parts of the steel rebar bending machine will show a certain degree of wear. If it is not maintained in time, the service life of the equipment will be reduced, and...view
May 16, 2019More and more building structures are used in the structure of the steel truss, especially the special type steel frame used in the stadium, exhibition hall and other large architectural structures, w...view