How to Correctly Operate The Wire Straightening and Cutting Machine
How do we properly operate the steel bar straightening and cutting machine in daily life?
1. When operating the wire straightening and cutting machine, select the appropriate straightening die according to the diameter of the wire to be straightened, the diameter of the straightening die should be 2~3mm bigger than the diameter of the wire to be straightened. The head and the tail straightening dies must be placed on the centerline of the straightening cylinder, the middle three can be off the centerline. Generally, we let the wire has a displacement of 3 ram. After the straightening test, if the wire still can be observed with a slow bending phenomenon, it will be corrected by gradually adjusting the offset until the wire can be straightened out.
2. In order to ensure the safety and quality of the reinforcing bar straightening operation, the wire straightening and cutting machine should be installed on a solid concrete foundation, and the machine shed should be set up in the outdoor work. There should be enough space for piling up materials and semi-finished products next to the machine shed site.
3. The bearing frame groove should be installed straight, and its center should be aligned with the center line of the guiding cylinder, the straightening cylinder and the lower cutting hole. The wire turntable mounting should be installed at a distance of 5 to 8 m from the straightening machine.
4. Before the official start of operation, the wire straightening and cutting machine should run idle motion for 2 hours, then check the temperature of the bearing and whether the hammer head, cutter or cutting gear is working properly. After confirming that there is no abnormal condition, the machine will be fed and tested for straightening and cutting ability.
5. The newly installed wire straightening and cutting machine should be checked whether the electrical system and components are damaged, whether the connection and joints of each component is firm and reliable, whether the rotating parts are flexible, and whether the performance of the transmission and control system meets the requirements. We can only run the testoperation after all the above aspects are ensured to meet the requirements.
6. The fixed cutter should be adjusted appropriately according to the position of the movable cutter. The gap between the upper and lower cutters should be no more than 1 mm wire. Some preparatory work should be done to ensure the side gap be no more than 0.10~0.15 mm before the wire straightening and cutting machine is processed.
May 10, 2019The truss girder welding machine are often classified according to mechanical sketches, shapes of appearance and structural features.① According to the mechanical diagram, it is divided into simple a...view
March 3, 2020Rebar shear machine is a tool for cutting steel bars in construction engineering.Rebar shear machine is mainly divided into: full-automatic rebar shear machine and semi-automatic rebar shear machine. ...view
February 15, 2021The automatic wire mesh welding line is the simpler one in the series of resistance welding machine. The structure of the wire mesh resistance welding machine adopts the design of pure mechanical feed...view
June 27, 2019There are more than 40 kinds of metal welding methods of wire cage welding machine, which can be mainly divided into three categories: fusion welding, pressure welding and brazing.Fusion welding is th...view
September 8, 2021Nowadays, all developed countries adopt modern processing methods to implement the distribution of commodity steel bars, which is an inevitable trend in the development of construction industrializati...view