Maintenance per Shift (Before, During and After Each Shift)
(1) Clean the machine body and fill the specified oil according to the lubrication table.
(2) Check the bolts of each part of the steel bar cutting machine. Bolt should be fastened firmly without damage. The tightness of V-belt should be 10 ~ 15mm in the middle of the belt. All protective devices should be complete and intact.
(3) Check the circuit and switch. Wire ends should be firmly connected, fuses should comply with regulations, switch contacts should be reliable, and grounding should be good.
(4) Adjust the clearance between the fixed steel bar cutter blade and the movable blade. Under normal circumstances, the overlap between the two blades is 2 mm, and the gap should be no more than 0.3 mm.
(5) The bolts of the blade fixing frame shall not be loose. If the knife edge is dull, it should be replaced.
(6) Check the clutch. Contact should be smooth and separation should be complete.
(7) Turn by hand for 2 ~ 3 turns for trial operation. After each department is flexible and unimpeded, turn on the power supply and run for 1 ~ 2 minutes. Each department should work normally without abnormal sound.
(8) Check the bearing temperature during operation. Temperature of rolling bearing and sliding bearing shall not exceed 600C, and temperature rise of motor shall not exceed 600C.
Ⅱ. Primary Maintenance of Steel Bar Cutting Machine (Every 400 Working Hours)
(1) Carry out all maintenance work per shift.
(2) Measure the insulation resistance value of the steel bar cutting machine and overhaul the motor. The insulation resistance of the motor should not be lower than 0.5 megohm, otherwise it should be dried. Disassemble and inspect the motor to remove dust from the stator winding. Check whether there are friction marks between stator and rotor, clean bearings and add new grease.
(3) Disassemble the transmission parts of the steel bar cutting machine and clean the oil stain. Check the wear degree of gears, bearings and eccentric bodies. The lateral clearance of gear should be no more than 1.7 mm, the radial clearance of sliding bearing should be no more than 0.4 mm, and the clearance between eccentric body and sliding plate seat should be no more than 0.5 mm. Add new lubricating oil.
(4) Check the surface wear of skateboard and skateboard seat. The longitudinal traveling clearance between the skateboard and the skateboard seat shall not be greater than 0.5mm, and the transverse clearance shall not be greater than 0.2mm.
September 4, 2017Building a community of shared future for all humankind and building a new type of international relations based on cooperation and mutual benefit, the Belt and Road initiative, the right approach to ...view
August 20, 2019The wire straightener is a maintenance machine for constructing steel bars of steel scaffolding. It is mainly used for straightening and correcting scaffolding steel bars and other pipes which are tor...view