Daily maintenance of equipment is an important link to ensure the normal operation of equipment and prolong its service life, which can not be ignored. The main contents are as follows:
1. Keep the equipment clean. Daily clean off splashes, dirt and dust on the main drive wheel, electrode guide rod and welding electrode.
2. Check the lubrication of all moving parts, the variable-diameter slide electrode guide rod and variable-diameter lead screw must be lubricated daily.
3. Check the wear and tear of the electrode working surface every day, if it is found that the welding electrode groove is too deep or adhesion phenomenon is serious, it should be immediately repaired or replaced.
4. Check the tightening of the flange at both ends of the central shaft, the bearing seat of the variable diameter system and the fastening bolt of the limit wheel every day. If loose is found, fasten it immediately.
5. Check the water cooling system of wire cage welding machine every day to see if it is unobstructed and if there is any leakage. When the work is finished in winter, the residual cooling water in the pipeline must be blown daily to avoid damage to the equipment. When the cooling water flow is too large in summer, it will cause dew on the surface of the electrode plate and lead to insulation decline. At this time, dew should be removed and the cooling water should be adjusted. Quantity should be based on no dew condensation.
Regular maintenance and repair
Regular maintenance of wire cage welding machineshould be determined according to the operation and use of the equipment, such as workload and service use. Wire cage welding machine is a large equipment, and special attention should be paid to the abnormal vibration and noise of the equipment in operation. Find out the reason in time and check the tightening degree of the electrodes, especially the tightening of soft conductors and welding transformers, and check whether the heating of the soft electrodes is within the normal range (temperature is not higher than 120 degrees) If there is a high heating temperature such as 150 degrees, check whether the heating is due to long-term use, oxidation caused by the reduction of conductive area, or tightening faulty. And take appropriate measures after the equipment runs for a period of time, the chains and belts of everywhere will gradually become loose and should be tightened regularly. Every six months to replace the lubricant in the reducer. Regularly check that the safety limit is reliably conductive to avoid mechanical damage caused by moving parts exceeding the stroke.
September 19, 2018Wearing is a common problem of mechanical equipment, of course, the main factor that affecting the normal use of equipment is also the abnormal wearing of equipment parts. In the case of a rebar bende...view
August 14, 2019The normal operation of mechanical equipment relies on the support of various parts. When there were problems occuring in some parts, the operation of the equipment will fail correspondingly.For the w...view
May 19, 2019The steel truss branch pipe is usually welded by a single arc welding and double sided forming method. This welding method inevitably brings the weld in the tube inner wall concave, or in the weld roo...view
July 27, 2019Detailed explanation of the working principle of the wire mesh welding machineThe daily circuit is closed so that the entire closed circuit and the current are equal everywhere; but the resistance in ...view
July 9, 2019We know how important the quality of the wire mesh is in the wire mesh welding line machine performance configuration, and brand price is next, and use value is the key. So how do you see the configur...view
May 28, 2019Characteristics of numerical control truss girder welding machine.The new production line of CNC automatic truss girder welding machine has four technical characteristics.1. The new straightening devi...view