(1) There is a solution to the problem that the steel bars cannot be straightened.
The processed steel bars are unthreading from the discharge rack, and the steel bars have large bends. Then the middle six straightening wheels should be properly screwed tight inward at the same time. If the adjusted steel bar has a small bend, the middle six straightening wheels should be appropriately screwed loosen outward at the same time.
(2) If the steel bars cannot be fed this could be solved from the following methods.
1. Screw the traction wheel tight downward properly. 2. Pay attention to the positive and negative rotation.
(3) Solution for problems of not cutting off.
1. The fixed ruler is not pressed tight. 2. The horizontal knife is loose, properly screwed horizontal knife in and get it fixed. 3. The turret resetting top spring is too tight so that the vertical turret compression spring cannot be bounced thus cannot be cut off. The turret resetting top spring should be loosened or it should be replaced by a thinner reset top spring.
4) After a standard length of steel is cut off, then one or two small short ends comes out, this problem can be solved from the following methods.
1. The feeding speed is too fast and the knife table cannot be back in place. The two turrets resetting top horizontal spring should be properly screwed tight or be fed at a slow feed. 2. The discharge rack is not smooth or the lubrication is not good enough, so that the knife table cannot be quickly reset. The up and down, left and right positions of the discharge rack should be adjusted so that the turret is placed flat on the bottom plate to make the discharge rack and the main unit are in a straight line. Fill in the lubricating oil.
5) The steel bar is not blanked after being cut off. The steel bar will be unthreading from the bottom of the material frame. This problem could be solved by the following aspects.
1. Adjust the pressure roller seat in front of the knife table so that its bearing presses the discharge frame opening and closing pressure plate. 2. When the machine is used for more than one month, the wear-resistant gland above the turret* will have rounded corners, then the phenomenon above will occur. The wear-resistant gland should be replaced in time or get the the round corner welded with a wear-resistant electrode, and then flattened with a polished sand wheel to form a right angle.
6) The reinforced steel bars are scratched, this may be caused by the following 5 points.
1. The pressure of the straightening wheel is too high;
2. The new machine is within a short operation time, and the running in between straightening wheel and the steel bar is not enough;
3. The steel bar produces wear marks with the feed inlte or the shaft hole of the straightening frame;
4. If there are strict requirements on the scratches of the steel bars, the manufacturer can customize the straightening wheel of the wire straightening and cutting machine with relatively soft material, which can solve this problem well.
March 14, 2019(1): The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.(2...view
August 20, 2019The wire straightener is a maintenance machine for constructing steel bars of steel scaffolding. It is mainly used for straightening and correcting scaffolding steel bars and other pipes which are tor...view
September 16, 2018The reason for the trip of a rebar bender and cutter. Why does trip occur in the use of rebar bender? Now let's learn about the causes of the trip. There are generally two situations.Situation 1:The p...view
October 7, 2018Rebar bending machine is one of the most commonly used construction machinery in the construction industry. It mainly processes rebar into various shapes to meet the needs of production. With the deve...view
April 7, 2019Installation steps of stirrup bending machine:1. When the stirrup bending machine and straightener are installed together, the center line of the straightener must be found, and it shoule be in the sa...view
August 11, 2018Step 1: Main bar feedingShedding, butt welding, the length required for sleeve connection into drawings of the main bar in advance, and then hang on the main reinforcement storage rack to reserve.Step...view