1. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire to be calibrated and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.
2. The radius of the clip is R, the distance from the top of the clip to the ground of the pulling rod is B and the hole of the pulling rod, all of them are selected according to the diameter of the wire in the parameter table. The radius of the circular arc is printed on the upper part of each clip for selection. The distance b is obtained by the position of the lever which adjusted by the single hole on the rocker arm. It is 35, 50, 75 from bottom to top, and the rod hole φ can be distinguished according to the number printed around the drawing bar.
3. There are four vertical holes on the main pulling rod. The hole position you need can be obtained by adjusting the direction of the pull rod. When using the hole at one end of the thread, the axle sleeve should be used. When using the other hole, the axle sleeve should be removed to ensure that the wire is in the bending center line.
4. As the starting state of the test, the rocker arm is in the vertical position. It will first penetrate into the top, and the upper clamping part of the wire is clamped by rotating the upper chuck handle to test the performance of the wire bending machine.
5. Press the upper grip down with a handle and stop it after the upper grip almost moved down 15--25mm, (the distance of the thick wire should be longer, so that the wire has a pulling force which is about 15-25 kg) then turn the main clip handle to clamp the lower end of the wire and bend it.
6. During the bending test, uniform speed should be used (about 1 times/sec).
7. The bending count bents 90 degrees to the right from the starting position of the return. The sample returns to the starting position for the first time and then bends 90 degrees to the left. Then the sample returns to the starting position for the second time. After the sample is broken, the final bending is not counted.
8. After long-term use, the clip should be replaced if there is a pressure mark on the arc surface of the clip.
9. Oil cup and its relative lubricated place should be frequently rubbed and kept lubricated. Bending steel bar bending machine makes it become a standard wire bending machine repeatedly. Wire bending machine should be always tested so that it could be a standard wire bending machine.
August 8, 2018The appearance of reinforcing cage welder saves a lot of time for people to work, However, many people are not very clear about the specific operation methods of the reinforcing cage welder, but if yo...view
October 7, 2018Rebar bending machine is one of the most commonly used construction machinery in the construction industry. It mainly processes rebar into various shapes to meet the needs of production. With the deve...view
March 29, 2019In the course of use of steel bar straightening and cutting machine which is a kind of rebar cutting machine, there will be some phenomena such as filament breaking and running silk, which will cause ...view
April 28, 2019Using Techniques of Wire Mesh Welding Line1) When doing the welding and cutting work, especially when cutting gas,sparks, molten beads and iron slag splash around (larger beads and iron slag can splas...view
August 11, 2018Step 1: Main bar feedingShedding, butt welding, the length required for sleeve connection into drawings of the main bar in advance, and then hang on the main reinforcement storage rack to reserve.Step...view
July 9, 2019We know how important the quality of the wire mesh is in the wire mesh welding line machine performance configuration, and brand price is next, and use value is the key. So how do you see the configur...view