(1) The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.
(2) Before starting, check and confirm that there is no crack in the cutter, the bolt is fastened and the protective cover is reliable. Then turn the belt wheel with your hands, check the gear meshing clearance and adjust the cutter clearance.
(3) After starting, it should transport nothing first. Check the transmission parts and bearings then have a normal operation on it.
(4) When the machine does not reach the normal speed, it cannot be used to cut. When cutting, the middle and lower parts of the cutter should be used, and rebar should be quickly put into the edge of the blade. Operators should stand on the side of the fixed blade to press rebar so that the end of rebar should be prevented from popping. It is strictly prohibited to use two hands to divide the two sides of the blade and hold rebar to feed materials.
(5) No rebar and red-hot rebar could be cut if their diameter and strength are more than the specified in the nameplate. When cutting off multiple rebars at a time, the total sectional area should be within the prescribed limits.
(6) When cutting low alloy steel, high hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should conform to the nameplate requirement.
(7) When the short material is cut off, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150mm, if the grip is less than 400mm, the short head of rebar should be pressed or fasten by the sleeve or fixture.
(8) During the operation of a rebar bender and cutter machine, it is strictly prohibited to remove the broken ends and sundries near the cutter directly by hand. Non-operators should not stay around the swinging rebar and cutter.
(9) When it is found that the machine is running abnormal, abnormal noise occurs or knife skew, it should be immediately shut down for maintenance.
(10) After the operation, the power shall be cut off, and the sundries between the cutting knives should be removed with the steel brush to clean and lubricate the whole machine.
(11) Before the operation of the hydraulic belt-drive cutter, check and confirm that the hydraulic oil level and the rotation direction of the motor meet the requirements. After startup, it should be operated no-load, loosening the oil valve and drained the air in the hydraulic cylinder, then cut the bar.
(12) Before the use of manual hydraulic belt-drive cutter, the oil drain valve should be tightened clockwise. After cutting, the valve should be unscrewed counterclockwise. During the operation, the hand should be steady to hold rebar cutter, and the insulating gloves should be worn.
October 10, 2018When using rebar bending machine, there is a lot that needs your attention. Especially in the summer, when you buy rebar bending machine, we will also provide you with details, but many customers are ...view
December 9, 20181. Lubrication of Metal Wire Bending Machine:The lubricating work of metal wire bending machine is an important part for field use and maintenance. Proper and reasonable lubricating equipment can redu...view
September 3, 2017State affairs cannot be well managed without good Party building. So we must be strict in Party discipline.Since the 18th national congress of the communist party of China, in the CPC central committe...view
September 10, 2018The following are the practical maintenance methods for rebar bender and cutter.Rebar cutter is a kind of machine used in building construction site, it is also a kind of cutting machine which is ofte...view
October 28, 2018With the development of science and technology, new products of high technology are emerging in many industries. The rebar bending machine is simple to use and easy to operate. But any engineering equ...view
August 10, 2017Intelligent manufacturing is an important driver of economic transformation and an important direction of supply-side reform. In order to solve the contradiction between supply and demand, Tianjin act...view