1. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire to be calibrated and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.
2. The radius of the clip is R, the distance from the top of the clip to the ground of the pulling rod is B and the hole of the pulling rod, all of them are selected according to the diameter of the wire in the parameter table. The radius of the circular arc is printed on the upper part of each clip for selection. The distance b is obtained by the position of the lever which adjusted by the single hole on the rocker arm. It is 35, 50, 75 from bottom to top, and the rod hole φ can be distinguished according to the number printed around the drawing bar.
3. There are four vertical holes on the main pulling rod. The hole position you need can be obtained by adjusting the direction of the pull rod. When using the hole at one end of the thread, the axle sleeve should be used. When using the other hole, the axle sleeve should be removed to ensure that the wire is in the bending center line.
4. As the starting state of the test, the rocker arm is in the vertical position. It will first penetrate into the top, and the upper clamping part of the wire is clamped by rotating the upper chuck handle to test the performance of the wire bending machine.
5. Press the upper grip down with a handle and stop it after the upper grip almost moved down 15--25mm, (the distance of the thick wire should be longer, so that the wire has a pulling force which is about 15-25 kg) then turn the main clip handle to clamp the lower end of the wire and bend it.
6. During the bending test, uniform speed should be used (about 1 times/sec).
7. The bending count bents 90 degrees to the right from the starting position of the return. The sample returns to the starting position for the first time and then bends 90 degrees to the left. Then the sample returns to the starting position for the second time. After the sample is broken, the final bending is not counted.
8. After long-term use, the clip should be replaced if there is a pressure mark on the arc surface of the clip.
9. Oil cup and its relative lubricated place should be frequently rubbed and kept lubricated. Bending wire bending machine makes it become a standard steel bar bending machine repeatedly. Wire bending machine should be always tested so that it could be a standard wire bending machine.
September 13, 2018How can we improve work efficiency while operating a rebar bender and cutter? The emergence of a rebar cutter machine replaced manual processing not only improved work efficiency, but also ensured pro...view
August 6, 2018Safety measures to be taken when handling the wire straightening and cutting machine(1) When handling the wire straightening and cutting machine and installing the bearing frame, the center line of th...view
August 17, 2018The 200mn channel steel and L3Qmm angle steel are used to manufacture the bead for drilling pile reinforcing cage welder. Channel steel spacing is arranged according to the reinforcing cage bar spacin...view
March 23, 2019The rebar cutting machine is a steel processing equipment, mainly used to cut the rebar material, so as to get the steel that can be used. In general, the steel is produced in a unified standard, thes...view
October 1, 2018Any rebar machine equipment has its own characteristics, rebar bending machine is no exception. Its characteristics directly related to the equipment in the actual use of the situation, so customers i...view
August 29, 2018Manufacture of wire cages1. Before welding rebar, we must first imitate the lap welding test of the reinforcement lap joint. It can be formally welded after passing the quality testing, and cage welde...view