Safety Measures To Be Taken When Handling The Wire straightening And Cutting Machine
Safety measures to be taken when handling the wire straightening and cutting machine
(1) When handling the wire straightening and cutting machineand installing the bearing frame, the center line of the bearing frame groove should be aligned with the guiding tube, and the center line of the straightening tube and the lower cutting hole.
(2) After installation, check the electrical system and other components for damage, whether the machine connection parts are firm and reliable, and whether each transmission part is flexible. After confirming that every part is normal, the test run can be performed. The bearing temperature should be checked during the test run to see if the workpiece such as the hammerhead, cutter and shear gear is in normal condition. Only after confirmed that there is no abnormal condition can the material be fed, the straightening test is run and the wire is cut off.
(3) Select the appropriate straightening block, the traction sheave groove, and the transmission speed according to the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened. And the diameter of the straightening block should be 2mm~5mm larger than the diameter of the reinforcing bar, and the width of the traction sheave groove should be consistent with the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened.
(4) Care must be taken to adjust the straightening block. In the straightening tube, there are generally five straightening blocks. The first and fifth straightening blocks must be placed on the centerline, and the middle three can be off centerline. First, shift the steel bar by an offset of about 3 mm. If the reinforcing bar still has a slow bend after the straightening test is run, the offset can be gradually increased until it is straightened.
(5) A steel pipe with a length of about 1 m should be installed at the front of the guide cylinder. The reinforcing bars to be straightened should pass through the steel pipe first, then penetrate into the guiding cylinder and the straightening cylinder to prevent the end of each reinforcing bar from popping out and causing hurt to people when the straightening is nearly completed.
(6) Before the straightening block is fixed well and the protective cover is on well, the reinforcing bar shall not be inserted to prevent the straightening block from flying out to injure people after the machine is turned on.
July 25, 2018Before the wire straightening and cutting machine process the reinforcing bar, it should be installed on a flat and solid ground. First remove the rust, oil stains and other debris on the bar. The wir...view
August 11, 2018Step 1: Main bar feedingShedding, butt welding, the length required for sleeve connection into drawings of the main bar in advance, and then hang on the main reinforcement storage rack to reserve.Step...view
September 5, 2017It can save resources, reduce dust, solve building quality problems...There are many advantages to develop an prefabricated building. However, a comparative analysis of 48 demonstration projects in th...view
August 2, 2018Reinforcing cage welder uses 100t crane platform to hoisting. Because the size and weight of the cage are quite large, the deformation of hoisting and shifting must be taken into account when making t...view
September 1, 2017Technology Announcement of The Promotion and Application of Green Construction(draft)On the basis of the regulation on new technology application and administration promotion of construction field (Th...view
July 29, 2018How do we properly operate the steel bar straightening and cutting machine in daily life?First of all: When operating the wire straightening and cutting machine, select the appropriate straightening d...view