Safety Measures To Be Taken When Handling The Wire straightening And Cutting Machine
Safety measures to be taken when handling the wire straightening and cutting machine
(1) When handling the wire straightening and cutting machineand installing the bearing frame, the center line of the bearing frame groove should be aligned with the guiding tube, and the center line of the straightening tube and the lower cutting hole.
(2) After installation, check the electrical system and other components for damage, whether the machine connection parts are firm and reliable, and whether each transmission part is flexible. After confirming that every part is normal, the test run can be performed. The bearing temperature should be checked during the test run to see if the workpiece such as the hammerhead, cutter and shear gear is in normal condition. Only after confirmed that there is no abnormal condition can the material be fed, the straightening test is run and the wire is cut off.
(3) Select the appropriate straightening block, the traction sheave groove, and the transmission speed according to the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened. And the diameter of the straightening block should be 2mm~5mm larger than the diameter of the reinforcing bar, and the width of the traction sheave groove should be consistent with the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened.
(4) Care must be taken to adjust the straightening block. In the straightening tube, there are generally five straightening blocks. The first and fifth straightening blocks must be placed on the centerline, and the middle three can be off centerline. First, shift the steel bar by an offset of about 3 mm. If the reinforcing bar still has a slow bend after the straightening test is run, the offset can be gradually increased until it is straightened.
(5) A steel pipe with a length of about 1 m should be installed at the front of the guide cylinder. The reinforcing bars to be straightened should pass through the steel pipe first, then penetrate into the guiding cylinder and the straightening cylinder to prevent the end of each reinforcing bar from popping out and causing hurt to people when the straightening is nearly completed.
(6) Before the straightening block is fixed well and the protective cover is on well, the reinforcing bar shall not be inserted to prevent the straightening block from flying out to injure people after the machine is turned on.
September 7, 2018Rebar cutter is a kind of tool used for rebar shearing. Generally, there are automatic rebar cutter and semi-automatic rebar cutter.Operations of rebar cutter(1) The working surface of the feeding mat...view
April 19, 2019In order to save labor, reduce the labor intensity of workers, improve the precision of steel bar processing , and realize the standardization and refinement of steel bar processing, the CNC stirrup b...view
November 24, 2018Main Test Steps:1. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire to be calibrated and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.2. The radius of the clip is R...view
March 14, 2019(1): The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.(2...view
September 19, 2018Wearing is a common problem of mechanical equipment, of course, the main factor that affecting the normal use of equipment is also the abnormal wearing of equipment parts. In the case of a rebar bende...view
August 12, 2017TJK Machinery sells not only the product, but also the service. We think of our customers first before we make a step. Our development team, technical production team, the leadership team, are all sta...view