Safety Measures To Be Taken When Handling The Wire straightening And Cutting Machine
Safety measures to be taken when handling the wire straightening and cutting machine
(1) When handling the wire straightening and cutting machineand installing the bearing frame, the center line of the bearing frame groove should be aligned with the guiding tube, and the center line of the straightening tube and the lower cutting hole.
(2) After installation, check the electrical system and other components for damage, whether the machine connection parts are firm and reliable, and whether each transmission part is flexible. After confirming that every part is normal, the test run can be performed. The bearing temperature should be checked during the test run to see if the workpiece such as the hammerhead, cutter and shear gear is in normal condition. Only after confirmed that there is no abnormal condition can the material be fed, the straightening test is run and the wire is cut off.
(3) Select the appropriate straightening block, the traction sheave groove, and the transmission speed according to the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened. And the diameter of the straightening block should be 2mm~5mm larger than the diameter of the reinforcing bar, and the width of the traction sheave groove should be consistent with the diameter of the reinforcing bar required to be straightened.
(4) Care must be taken to adjust the straightening block. In the straightening tube, there are generally five straightening blocks. The first and fifth straightening blocks must be placed on the centerline, and the middle three can be off centerline. First, shift the steel bar by an offset of about 3 mm. If the reinforcing bar still has a slow bend after the straightening test is run, the offset can be gradually increased until it is straightened.
(5) A steel pipe with a length of about 1 m should be installed at the front of the guide cylinder. The reinforcing bars to be straightened should pass through the steel pipe first, then penetrate into the guiding cylinder and the straightening cylinder to prevent the end of each reinforcing bar from popping out and causing hurt to people when the straightening is nearly completed.
(6) Before the straightening block is fixed well and the protective cover is on well, the reinforcing bar shall not be inserted to prevent the straightening block from flying out to injure people after the machine is turned on.
November 24, 2018Main Test Steps:1. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire to be calibrated and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.2. The radius of the clip is R...view
June 9, 2019Nowadays, wire bending machine manufacturers can be seen everywhere while good wire bending machine manufacturers are not common to see, and a custom-made wire bending machine can be rare. What is cus...view
September 13, 2018How can we improve work efficiency while operating a rebar bender and cutter? The emergence of a rebar cutter machine replaced manual processing not only improved work efficiency, but also ensured pro...view
May 7, 20191. Structural characteristics and main technical requirementsThe lower interrogation platform is the largest active part connected to the main tower. It is mainly composed of hinge seat, main truss, t...view
April 10, 2019In previous construction projects, straightening, bending, cutting or forming rebars were all done manually. But with the development of science and technology, more and more steel processing machiner...view
November 27, 20181. The section which from 200mm to 250mm is checked on the metal wire and the surface of the wire must not be damaged when straightening.2. There are four vertical holes on the main pulling rod. The h...view