Precautions for Safe Using the Rebar Bending Machine
1. Therebar bending machinemust have product specifications, certificates of conformity and maintenance records, it should be installed on a stable ground, and its cable insulation is good. Zero protection should be reliable. There should be enough sites for stacking steel reinforcement around the machine.
2. Both the belt pulley and the exposed gear must have a protective cover.
3. Before using, it is necessary to check whether the shock protector works effectively, whether the blade has cracks, and we also should make sure that the nut for fixing the blade is firm and not loose.
4. When the machine does not reach the normal speed, it can not cut the material. When cutting the material, the operator's hand should only be placed on the side of the rebar which is near the worker's body, and the two ends of the rebar should not be cut with both hands. When the long rebar is cut off, the other side should be especially helped by a professional person to stabilize the reinforcement.
5. When operating, we should use both hands to hold the reinforcing brand aim at the edge of the knife. When the blade comes down and we feels a little press, it is necessary to press the steel bar immediately, so as to avoid hitting the end with the end up.
6. When cutting short material, the length of one part which held in the hand should not be less than 40 cm, and the distance between the hand near the blade and the blade should be kept more than 15 cm. If the part which held by hand is less than 40 centimeters, the short rebar must be pressed down by the casing to prevent injury when cutting.
7. The cutting materials should be cleaned in time. It should be stacked in order according to different specifications.
8. When we operate the machine, it is strictly prohibited to use hand to remove the broken ends and debris near the edge of the knife directly. The people around the machinery who are not professional are not allowed to stay.
9. It is forbidden to cut rebars and red-burning rebars whose diameters exceed the mechanical regulations. When multiple bars are cut off at one time, the section of rebars must be converted.
10. When it is found that the mechanical operation is abnormal or the abnormal sound or the blade is skewed, the machine should be stopped immediately. Workers should pull the sluice to break the power, report the repair of the machine repair personnel, and not repair it without authorization.
11. Operators at night should have adequate lighting, the height of lamps and lanterns is not less than 5 meters and their bulbs should be protected and they should be outside the dangerous areas on both sides of the factory.
April 13, 2019The steel bar bending machine equipment that has been sealed for a period of time should be maintained once before operation. During the maintanance, the whole machine should be inspected, cleaned, go...view
June 12, 2019Daily maintenance of equipment is an important link to ensure the normal operation of equipment and prolong its service life, which can not be ignored. The main contents are as follows:1. Keep the equ...view
March 14, 2019(1): The working surface of the feeding material should be kept at the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processing material.(2...view
November 12, 2018In many engineering fields such as construction, bridges, fire protection, steel, etc., there is a working procedure called steel prestressing. The traditional method is to cut the steel wire by manpo...view
May 25, 20191. According to the specific conditions of the truss, first of all, it should be decomposed into several parts as far as possible and processed and welded in the inner field by truss girder welding ma...view
July 27, 2018According to relevant statistics, the wire straightening and cutting machine made in our homeland occupies a dominant position in the domestic market, the marketing share has reached more than 80%. At...view